Mon Nov 10, 2014, 5:55 AM
Hey there, everyone! I just want to take the time out to go over my commission information and rules - as from time to time I like to make sure everyone is aware of them.
- Paypal only. Payment must be processed before work begins.
- All customers will receive updates and sketch/line-work progress pictures as I work on their art.
- Please understand that some pieces take longer than others to complete, and depending on queue - time-frames for completed art varies. While it is okay to inquire about the progress of your piece, do not send me messages daily asking when the work will be completed. Art takes time. (Honestly, it takes several hours to complete one full-body piece)
- I have the right to refuse a commission request that I feel is above my skill level.
- I normally take special liberties with armor and clothing options. This is because I am not the greatest at replicating specific Warcraft armors and clothing with 100% accuracy. I am willing to try, but please take note of this.
- Please credit me if you plan on re-uploading my pieces elsewhere, such as: tumblr, facebook, etc… It is much appreciated and gets the word out!
- $5 colored portraits (simple)
- $6 busts (included upper armor design)
- $10 half-body
- $15 full-body
- Add $3 per additional character.
Current news: Due to queue, full-body pieces have a limit of one per customer at this time. If you have already paid and we agreed on more than one full-body piece then this does not apply to you.